Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Stop execution of compare validator

Stop execution of compare validator

sushant13@gmail.com

Hi,
I have two text boxes. Both are accepting date value. I have 2
compare validators associated with first textbox. The first compare
validator checks input value is of type Date or not. The second one
compares first textbox's value with second textbox.

Problem is when I am entring say value 'abc' in first text box and
submit the page it displays two messages.

1. Input must be in correct format -- first compare validator
2. Date From must be less than Date To - second compare validator

I want to stop execution of validation if one validator fails. Or is
there any other way to display only one message instead of two.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.
Sushant

private data stashed in local/global execution context of PyEval_EvalCode disappears down the execution stack sndive@gmail.com Python 9 11-14-2007 10:31 PM
Compare Validator A.M ASP .Net 4 08-23-2007 06:12 PM
I really some need help with this compare validator, which isn't working properly. TN Bella ASP .Net 0 07-02-2004 01:33 AM
Compare Validator dotnet beginner ASP .Net 1 11-13-2003 08:27 PM
Compare Validator Not working after copy project to web server ? Robbo ASP .Net 0 10-30-2003 06:09 PM

Advertisments