Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Extending Drop Down List

Extending Drop Down List

Amit

Hi Friends,

I am trying to add two extra properties to my drop down list that i can
access from .aspx page only,
<aspropDowmList id="" runat="" Description="Custom Property"
DataSource="custom Property">

please let me know how i can acehive this in vb.net.

Thanks In Advance
Amit

Ben

try adding
ddl.Attributes.Add("something", "somethingelse");
in the code behind