Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to embed a datagrid inside another datagrid.

How to embed a datagrid inside another datagrid.

ylockhead

I would like to be able to dynamically add a datagrid embeded inside a second
datagrid. Both datagrids must be editable and I must be able to handle
saving the data entered by the user.

My problem is that I don't know how to even begin doing this. I have the
first datagrid working and retrieving data correctly. Now, I need to figure
out how to plunk down the second datagrid on it.

Thanks for your help.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Here are a couple options for you:
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/howto/5...28ff6fc2e.dcik