Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web User Control with GridView can derive new Web User Control?

Web User Control with GridView can derive new Web User Control?

ABC

I have an idea. I need to write a common gridview block which contains
labels, textboxs, one girdview and some buttons.

Then, I think the above block will apply on several girdview with different
columns, for example:

Common GridView Block
- label, textboxs, buttons
- one girdview without any columns

1st GridView inherts from common gridview block
- gridview with 5 data columns

2nd GridView inherts from common gridview block
- gridview with 3 data columns

3rd GridView inherts from common gridview block
- gridview with 6 data columns

Can my idea work?