Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > loading multiple drop down boxes?

Chris

Hi

I have 5 drop down list boxes on a web form.

I've written code to populate the first one.

How can I populate the remaining 4 with the exact contents of the first
without

rerunning the identical code again 4 times?

thanks

Chris