Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Tree Node Scrolling Problem

Tree Node Scrolling Problem

mehdi_mousavi

Hi folks,
I've tried to read anything about the treeview ctrl on the usenet, to
find out how to scroll the treeview so that a selected item could also
be visible. However, I did not find anything suitable. I just found a
function named scrollTree at treeview.htc but I don't know how to use
that.

Would someone please let met know how to do that on client-side?

Any help would be highly appreciated,

TIA,
Mehdi