Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Treeview Control trouble binding to CrystalReportSource

Treeview Control trouble binding to CrystalReportSource

AcaBrian

I can't find any information on binding the ASP.net Treeview to a Crystal
Report. I had it working for a while so I know it works, but I havn't been
able to recreate the connection. Don't know why it stopped working. When it
worked it wasn't able to see the binding in design view only at runtime. So
I'm just looking for some documentation on this.