Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem with Tabstrip

Problem with Tabstrip

zoom14151

I installed the ie web controls according to the instructions and
the tabstrip displays fine if you are on the browser on the web server,
on all other machines the tabstrip displays plain texts. I have
searched the web forums and tried everything. The folders are correct.
One more thing, if I use the web servers name and not it's ip address
the control works fine. I tried the security settings for the
(Internet- IP address) and (Intranet-Server name).