Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Hide Column By Null Value

Hide Column By Null Value

CanoeGuy

I establish my connection, run my stored procedure and fill a DataSet. I
bind the DataSet to a DataGrid. When I display the DataGrid some of the
columns in the DataGrid are Null all the way from the top to the bottom. Can
I hide just the null columns? If so, how?

Thanks
--
Joe Goeke

Nathan Sokalski

I think your only solution would be to use a loop testing each DataRow in
the DataSet. If they are all null, set the related controls' Visible
property in the DataGrid's templates to False. Good Luck!
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...