Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASPX Page help

ASPX Page help

. .

Hi

I am developing a web system using ASP.NET . I have got a HTM file and
have to add functionality to it which I believe will be a VB.NET code
behind page . We are using Visual studio.net . I have copied the HTM
code to visual studio but is changing the format . What I have to do to
add the htm file to the Visual studio and write a code behind class in
VB.NET . Or is that possible to write the full page including the
funcionality in one page .

Thanks