Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Edit TextBox width in DataGrid

Edit TextBox width in DataGrid

Joe90

When editing columns in my DataGrid the TextBox created is too narrow.

I can set its width programatically within ItemDataBound() but this seems
overkill,

Is there a property where I can specify that it is created as a proportion
of the column width (i.e 90%)?