Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > need to populate a table from a dataset

need to populate a table from a dataset

gg77

Hi,

I don't have much knowledge of the table control. I am basically trying to
use a table thats populated with data rows from a dataSet but currently
things aren't working for me.

below is the sample HTML that I have:

<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell Text="Company" ID="CompanyCode"
Runat="server"></asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell Text="Paygroup" ID="PaygroupCode"
Runat="server"></asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell Text="paygroup descr" ID="PaygroupDescr"
Runat="server"></asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>

In addition, I think I need some VB code but I'm not sure of the syntax:

Table1.ID("Company") = Dr("Company")

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gavin