Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Display image from sql server

Display image from sql server

JP

Hi;
I got some realy good feedback from your guys on how to insert the image
to a sql server database. Now, I need to display that image on a image
Control or something in an aspx page. So, I did see an example which doesn't
show how to display the image on a image control or something similar.

So, please help me out.

thanks in advance.
JP

Ken Varn

I have an article in CodeProject that may help you out. It basically uses a
custom module handler. You can substitute your own image drawing event
handler and have the custom image control show it on the web page.

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Dy...tRendering.asp

--
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk