Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > how do i get rid of border around individual checkbox in checkboxlist?

how do i get rid of border around individual checkbox in checkboxlist?

TS

i can't find the propertym, anyone know?

thanks

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Thanks for your post.

I am not sure what border you are talking about, normally, when a drop a
CheckBoxList on the WebForm, there is no border around each checkbox. There
is only a CheckBoxList level BorderStyle property controlling whether there
will be a border around the CheckBoxList instead of individual CheckBox
item.

Hope you can provide some detailed information about your request. Thanks
=======================================
of assistance.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

TS

i guess its some style sheet i'm not aware of

thanks

""Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]"" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi TS,
>
> Thanks for your post.
>
> I am not sure what border you are talking about, normally, when a drop a
> CheckBoxList on the WebForm, there is no border around each checkbox.

There
> is only a CheckBoxList level BorderStyle property controlling whether

there
> will be a border around the CheckBoxList instead of individual CheckBox
> item.
>
> Hope you can provide some detailed information about your request. Thanks
> =======================================
> Thank you for your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or
> concerns, please feel free to post it in the group. I am standing by to be
> of assistance.
>
> Best regards,
> Jeffrey Tan
> Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am not sure I understand you very well. Do you mean the border around the
entire CheckBoxList or each CheckBox? If you still mean one checkbox
border, I need some detailed information about about what border you point
to? Can you clarify this for me? Thanks

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

TS

thanks, but it was a style sheet i wasn't aware of.

""Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]"" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i7un3H%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi TS,
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> I am not sure I understand you very well. Do you mean the border around

the
> entire CheckBoxList or each CheckBox? If you still mean one checkbox
> border, I need some detailed information about about what border you point
> to? Can you clarify this for me? Thanks
>
> Best regards,
> Jeffrey Tan
> Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi TS,

Oh, I assume that what you want is just BorderStyle property, yes? Ok, if
you have any other concern, please feel free to tell me, thanks