Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > manually run a custom validator on the client

manually run a custom validator on the client

Steve

Hello. I have a custom validator which I run some javascript on the client.
In the javascript function, I would like to also run a custom validator from
another text field. Is this possible? Thanks!

--
Steve

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

yes it is (with ValidatorValidate client-side API call). see following
article for explanation of the client-side validation API in ASP.NET

ASP.NET Validation In-Depth
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...pplusvalid.asp

--
Teemu Keiski