Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to refresh the page with Webcontrol tabstrip and multipage

How to refresh the page with Webcontrol tabstrip and multipage

Charts

I am using Webcontrol tabstrip and multipage. When you change to PageView in
MultiPage, the page does not raise postback event, which is nice in most
case. However in my case, I need refresh the page each time I switch to
different pages. How can refresh page by switching the tabs?
Thanks,
Charts

Terry Heath

turning auto-postback on should do the trick.

terry

Charts

That way works, and Thanks.