Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > .Net 2 Treeview event handling

.Net 2 Treeview event handling

Eric Yeoman

Hi,

I'm trying to catch when when a node in the tree is checked - or unchecked.
I am doing this in the code behind page as follows.

As I add nodes to the tree, I use:

newNode.SelectAction = TreeNodeSelectAction.Select
node.ChildNodes.Add(newNode)

The function is defined:

Protected Sub tvAppPages_SelectedNodeChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles tvAppPages.SelectedNodeChanged
Dim strTestString As String
strTestString = "wibble"
End Sub

Is there anything I have missed out or misunderstood?

TIA

Eric.