Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Page is not submitted using Client side validation of.NET validation

Page is not submitted using Client side validation of.NET validation

Sudip

Hello
I want my .aspx page to have client side validation when using required
field/custom validator. It works fine in may http://localhost/... ; When i
uploaded the project in a web server then the validator works fine but page
does not submit when the validation is successful. I tried it with
EnableClientScript="False" and using Page.IsValid= True. But my client demand
only client side validation. Using javascript is too tedious for my project
at this final stage. So I need your help on this problem and i also seek for
the specific process if any to upload asp.net project in web server(web
site). This is very urgent.
Thank you
Sudip