Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom Web Control Design Mode Position

Custom Web Control Design Mode Position

YGeek

Is there an easy way to make my custom web control move in design mode just
like one of the Microsoft WebControls? I'm looking to be able to drag my
custom control onto the web page that I'm designing and then position the
control using the arrow keys (or mouse dragging). I have not been able to
find any documentation on how to achieve this functionality.

Thank you for your time and your help!

Regards,
Brian