Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Trying hard to implement globalisation. Strange error message(urgent help needeed)

Trying hard to implement globalisation. Strange error message(urgent help needeed)

Jensen Bredahl

Hello,
i'm implementing globalisation in my asp.net website.

i'm getting the following error when i try and read my text from the
sattelite assembly.
***

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the
neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure "MyApp.Strings.resources"
was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "MyApp". baseName:
MyApp.Strings locationInfo: <null> resource file name:
MyApp.Strings.resources assembly: MyApp, Version=1.0.2003.23974,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
*****

Can someone explain this?

Many thanks in advance
JB

Rajesh

Follow the rabbit:

HTH
Rajesh Meenrajan
MCSD.NET
http://meenrajan.blogspot.com

"Jensen Bredahl" wrote:

> Hello,
> i'm implementing globalisation in my asp.net website.
>
> i'm getting the following error when i try and read my text from the
> sattelite assembly.
> ***
>
> Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the
> neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure "MyApp.Strings.resources"
> was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "MyApp". baseName:
> MyApp.Strings locationInfo: <null> resource file name:
> MyApp.Strings.resources assembly: MyApp, Version=1.0.2003.23974,
> Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
> *****
>
> Can someone explain this?
>
> Many thanks in advance