Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DropDownList_SelectedIndexChanged event not being fired??

DropDownList_SelectedIndexChanged event not being fired??

Rob R. Ainscough

I have a frameset with two .aspx web form pages

Form1.aspx (contain frameset)
Form2.aspx (contains DropDownList control - WebForm control)
Form3.aspx

I place a breakpoint in the Form2 DropDownList_SelectedIndexChanged event
and the event is NEVER triggered when I change values in my Form2
dropdownlist control.

Not sure what the problem is?? Any suggestions?

Harolds

The default value for the AutoPostBack property for a ddl is false. Change it
to true.