Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > event trigger

event trigger

Hi
How can I trigger a button_click event in c#, please? I have tried calling
the event directly, but it event was looking for some parameters such as
sender and eventarguments which I don't know what to send?!

TIA

Harolds

Send (null,null) if you don't use the parameters.

Better yet create a seperate function that is called by the event and
anywhere else.