Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Internet Explorer do not load my .Net UserControl

Internet Explorer do not load my .Net UserControl

Florian Grimm

their is a tool that logs Internet Explorer when it load my assembly
and say why not
but where ?
PLEASE help
cu flori