Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > control the behaviour of loading the controls

control the behaviour of loading the controls

Brijesh

Hi Friends
I have my custom control (Toolbar) made in Infragistics ,
I wanted to control the behaviour of loading the controls in a page , i mean i wanted to give prescedence to my control then other controls...

Can anybody help...

Thanks In Advance..

Regards

Join My Yahoo Group For Knowledge Sharing
Brijesh Pandya
Sr. Analyst
(E-Mail Removed)
mobile: 9824612640