Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Control opens over another

Control opens over another

ruca

Hi,

I have a user control that have a textbox, a imagebutton and a calendar
control's. No hard to see that this usercontrol is a calendar.
What happens is that when I click in imagebutton teh calendar opens. The
problem is that sometimes this calendar opens above another control present
in the same page. How can I avoid this and opens all the times calendar over
any other control?

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
Thank's (if you try to help me)

EagleRed@HighFlyingBirds.com

I might suggest setting the Z-order of the calendar higher than the controls
is overlays and possibly setting those controls to invisible. When the date
changes on the calendar you can set it to invisible and restore the
visibility of the controls it overlays.

You mention this is a user contol. This scheme may not work if you do not
know which controls are overlayed.

"ruca" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a user control that have a textbox, a imagebutton and a calendar
> control's. No hard to see that this usercontrol is a calendar.
> What happens is that when I click in imagebutton teh calendar opens. The
> problem is that sometimes this calendar opens above another control present
> in the same page. How can I avoid this and opens all the times calendar over
> any other control?
>

> --
> Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
> Thank's (if you try to help me)
> Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
> ruca

EagleRed@HighFlyingBirds.com

Thanks