Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How do I create an Unordered List (UL) with ASP.NET?

How do I create an Unordered List (UL) with ASP.NET?

Nathan Sokalski

I want to add a bulleted list to my document in ASP.NET. I know the HTML
code, and I have used the HtmlGenericControl, but is there an ASP.NET object
that can generate UL and LI tags from a set of ListItem objects, or maybe
some other collection? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/