Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASP.NET Server Controls not displayed in IE

ASP.NET Server Controls not displayed in IE

Udayan

Hi,
Am new to the .NET framework. I started a new ASP.NET Web Application
project and designed the Web Form Using the Web Forms Server Control. When I
try to run the pplication in debug mode the following error is diplayed:

ERROR WHILE TRYING TO RUN THE PROJECT:UNABLE TO START DEBUGGING ON THE WEB
SERVER ...... SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT DEBUGGING OF ASP.NET APPLICATIONS....

Whenever i use Ctrl + F5 to run the applications the IE browser window is
displayed , minus the Web Form Server Controls. (ie. a blank window is
displayed)

Can anyone help me out on this . Is there any other configuration that I
have missed out (IIS or in .NET) or some code needs to be written on Form
Load , as in setting the visible property true etc. (have tried this but no
use).

Thanks & Regards

Udayan

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]