Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > HTMLInputFile Control for Multiple Files

HTMLInputFile Control for Multiple Files

Corey Erkes

I am using ASP.Net with C# as the code behind and am trying to upload
multiple files with the HTMLInputFile Control. I am able to browse, select
a file, and finally upload, but only one file at a time. Is there a way to
select multiple files to upload at one time using this control, or possibly
another control?? Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank a lot!

Corey

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

The standard File control allows only one file to be specified for upload.
If you need to upload 2 files, then the simplest solution is to have 2 File
controls on the page.
There are fancier options, but they generally require thick clients. Here
are some 3rd party options that may help you out:
http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-231.aspx
http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-131.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Corey Erkes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:93Lle.9$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am using ASP.Net with C# as the code behind and am trying to upload
> multiple files with the HTMLInputFile Control. I am able to browse,
> select
> a file, and finally upload, but only one file at a time. Is there a way
> select multiple files to upload at one time using this control, or
> possibly
> another control?? Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!!
>
> Thank a lot!
>
> Corey

Corey Erkes

I guess I was looking to upload 2 or more at one time. I might just have to
use to file controls. Thanks for your help!

Corey

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...