Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Infragistics Web Control

Infragistics Web Control

developer

Hi,

I am trying to use the infragistics web control. To be more specific
the tree control. My experience is that the documentation available is
poor but any how. If any body has worked with this control please help
me out.

I am trying to dynamically populate the tree from a database and the
population has to be loaded on demand. If some body can send me a link
to sample code or paste some code as reply, i will really appreciate
that.

Thanks a lot