Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Report & Sub Report

Report & Sub Report

Steve Schroeder

Can I get a report & sub report look using a datagrid/datalist/repeater?

Say I have a higher level of data summarized, and the enduser also wants
details inluded with that in the same view. I don't really want a drill-down
sort of interfacr, but top level data summarized, with the details repeated
for each level of summarization going down the page, hence repeater.

Like:

Client, Associate, Country, CountofCountry

Application numbers

Where the first would likely be a datagrid, the second being a repeater, who
gets its criteria from the results returned by the datagrid... Although
Crystal Reports probably has this functionality, I would rather no go that
route.

Make sense? Thanks.