Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Submit form

Submit form

Tlink

New to asp.net so this has probably been asked a few times, but I have a
number of server-buttons that the user can press to update the page with,
the problem is that all is well till I have to reload the page. Can I force
a page_load after a button has been pressed, if so an example would be
appreciated.

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Tlink,

We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."

Tlink

Worked it out myself, if you update the control then disable it then enable
it a refresh occurs on the control and the new data appears.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...