Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Asp.net wont validate form

Asp.net wont validate form

Adrian

Hi everyone

I have a web form where the validation works pefectly

I copied the file, renamed it, and all of a sudden the validation stopped
working(on the copied form). I have two panels on them. Both have validation
controls in them and only one panel is visible at a time. The first panel
validtion works fine, but the 2nd one doesnt. All it has is few textboxes, a
requiredValidator and a image command button. The valdiation is server side
too.

When the textbox is empty, an error is suppose to fire up. But it does not.
I call Me.Validate manually and then check Me.IsValid but it always returns
true. Then I even call the validation control's Validate() function and
nothing.

anyone has any ideas?

Adrian