Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > looking for tab control / tabstrip in VS 2005 beta2

looking for tab control / tabstrip in VS 2005 beta2

KevinRug

I believe I had previously read somewhere that visual studio 05 had a tab
control. I have installed it but I am unable to find this. Can someone point
me to it, or invalidate my belief that it exists.
thanks

Brock Allen

It was removed in beta 2.

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen

> I believe I had previously read somewhere that visual studio 05 had a
> tab
> control. I have installed it but I am unable to find this. Can someone
> point
> me to it, or invalidate my belief that it exists.
> thanks

KevinRug

thanks, although I really wanted answer a) where it is not b) it
doesn't. ;(

kevin

"Brock Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> It was removed in beta 2.
>
> -Brock
> DevelopMentor
> http://staff.develop.com/ballen
>

> > I believe I had previously read somewhere that visual studio 05 had a
> > tab
> > control. I have installed it but I am unable to find this. Can someone
> > point
> > me to it, or invalidate my belief that it exists.
> > thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You may be able to use the new MultiView control, which is fairly similar to
a tab control.

Here's more info:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/library/s...us,vs.80).aspx

--