Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Text Length

Text Length

TCORDON

How can I restric a multirow textbox's text length, Max Length doesn't seem
to really do anything. I want the user to not be able to type, say more that
300 chars.

TIA!

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You'll need to use javascript to accomplish this.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...