Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Rendered control vs childcontrols

Rendered control vs childcontrols

Peter

I have created a couple of rendered custom control. These controls can
raise events.

Now I am trying to create a rendered control that uses the controls I
created. So i'm overwriting the render of this new control and creating
the controls in this method. When the controls are created I'm
calling the rendercontrol method off these control to render the output
to the control.

I'm puzzled on how I should handle the events of these child controls.
I can not add a handle in the render because that's too late. When
using childcontrols in a custom should I perhaps create a composite
control?

Any help on this is very appreciated.

Peter

ChildControls state mauricio ASP .Net 1 03-11-2008 03:23 PM
Events don't fire in control with identical childcontrols Nico ASP .Net Web Controls 0 08-21-2007 08:59 AM
ChildControls and ViewState Graham ASP .Net 1 09-06-2005 12:19 PM
ChildControls disappear after Clicking Sandy ASP .Net Web Controls 0 08-12-2005 07:48 AM
DataGrid childcontrols problem Richard Watt ASP .Net Building Controls 5 04-27-2004 06:23 AM

Advertisments