Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Short-cut to New chromeless aspx page ?

Short-cut to New chromeless aspx page ?

JDP@Work

I want to add a short-cut to a windows app similar to launching from a windows
run line

a New window, to prevent changing an existing browser window from moving off a
current logged in session to another web application.

And, I'd like it to be a chromeless window, sans toobars and sized similar to a
popup.

TIA

JeffP.....