Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Comma appended to textboxes when retrieving value!

Comma appended to textboxes when retrieving value!

Victor

I'm retrieving values from the textboxes that I created dynamically. However
I get commas appended to my text values and just a comma wherever the textbox
is empty. Dont know what is causing this. Any suggestions please?

Victor

I found out what the problem is. I was calling the function that creates my
dynamic text boxes in two places which caused the problem. The function was
called twice during each page load regardless of whether it was a postback or
not. One of them was in the Init method for postback. I put in a If statement
to load the control in the Init method only if it is a PostBack. That solved
it.