Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASP.NET doesn't pick up signed assesmblies from GAC

ASP.NET doesn't pick up signed assesmblies from GAC

Amelyan

What is the deal with ASP.NET and signed assemblies? I have experienced
some weird behavior of my web application where it looked like my asp.net
application wasn't even looking into GAC. Then, I saw a brief mention on
the web "ASP.NET doesn't pick up signed assesmblies from GAC".

Does anyone who knows can give more explanation?

Thanks,
Amelyan