Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Datagrid, column format

Datagrid, column format

Steve Schroeder

I have {0:C} as a currency format for a datagrid, but I'm looking for date
formats. Can't seem to find a reference to these in the help files, I'm sure
they are there, I saw them before. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks!

Steve Schroeder

BoundColumn.DataFormatString Property...

Only lists numeric formats...not dates...grrr....

"Steve Schroeder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have {0:C} as a currency format for a datagrid, but I'm looking for date
> formats. Can't seem to find a reference to these in the help files, I'm

sure
> they are there, I saw them before. Can someone point me in the right
> direction?
>
> Thanks!

Steve Schroeder

It's {0:d}

Couldn't find it anywhere in the help files...just guessed. Thanks Billy.