Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Viewstate on a datagrid

Viewstate on a datagrid

Paul

Hi

I have a datagrid with 8 databound columns and a 9th template column with a
checkbox control. The data in the datagrid isn't editable only the
checkbox. The app is working great, however the html .net creates can get
pretty big because of the viewstate. I only really need the viewstate to be
stored for the checkboxes, not the actualy databound columns.

Anyway to do that, I'm trying to save some bandwidth!
Thanks

Joe Fallon

This should help you do what you want:
http://aspalliance.com/JimRoss/Artic...agridDiet.aspx