Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Treeview displays nodes in line with no tree structure

Treeview displays nodes in line with no tree structure

Jack

Hi,

I am trying to use the treeview webcontrol and am using
the example code from MSDN.

The control displays the root and child nodes in line
with no tree structure present.

Does anyone know why this may be?

Kind regards
Jack

amber

I have come to the same problem,have you got an answer,or have solved the
problem?
waiting for help!