Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Printed Monthly Calendar Controls

Printed Monthly Calendar Controls

Michael Rich

I need to show both a list of events in a month and a normal monthly
calendar view (with events on the days). Ideally, I'd like to print this.

This can be either from a web form or a vb form.

Can anyone point me to a useful add-on to do this?

Thanks;
Michael

Floyd Burger

WebPlanner from www.componentscience.net might do it for you

--
Floyd

"Michael Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to show both a list of events in a month and a normal monthly
>calendar view (with events on the days). Ideally, I'd like to print this.
>
> This can be either from a web form or a vb form.
>
> Can anyone point me to a useful add-on to do this?
>
> Thanks;
> Michael

Andrew Smith \(Infragistics\)

You can also look at the winforms schedule components from Infragistics. It
mimics the display of the Microsoft Outlook calendaring components and also
includes print functionality including daily, weekly, monthly, yearly,
trifold (choice of 3 calendar sections to print per page), calendar details
as well as memo style.
http://www.infragistics.com/Products.../Schedule.aspx