Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DHTML Behaviors (HTC) in a custom server control

DHTML Behaviors (HTC) in a custom server control

JV

I've coded a datagrid-derived control that makes use of a DHTML behavior in
a separate script file (.htc). Now that it works, I've realized that I
don't know how to deploy this well. I know how to embed the script in the
project as a resource, read it back and write it to a file, but obviously
the process under which this code would normally execute will not have the
right to do file I/O by default.

In all other controls I've coded, I just emitted embedded the script into
the page. Is there any way to do something like this with my HTC file or do
I have to start over and convert this behavior to a set of scripts?