Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Getting Desperate

Getting Desperate

Michel

Anyone who has an idea what the problem could be?

The base class includes the field 'UploadedDocuments', but its type
(Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView) is not compatible with the type of
control (Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView).

Looks like a dll version problem, but the treeview control is part of the
iewebcontrols, running through a virtual dir 'webctrl_client' in the site.

I have running multiple sites which uses this treeview control.
Problem is that some of the sites works perfectly, some give the error
mentioned above.

The code used for the sites which don't work, are build using Nant.
The other are build using Visual Studio. Source of the build is the same.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

> going out on a limb here

Nice one for a Treeview question! <grin>