Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Debugging Chart Control

Debugging Chart Control

JohnFol

I've made reasonable progress using the OWC11 chart control, but finding it
hard to debug / understand.

In the goold old days of ole automation could create an instance of say MS
Word, make it visible and step through my code. On each line I cold then see
the effect of the code on the document, such as making a line of text bold.

Hoping of all hopes there is somethign similar in OWC, but so far I have to
run the code, do a .ExportPicture and then view it.

Are there any debugging tips, guidelines or advice that could be offered?