Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Best Practices: Porting ASCX control to compiled Custom Control?

Best Practices: Porting ASCX control to compiled Custom Control?

David Bowey

Hi There!

What is the best way to port the ASCX control to complied Custom Control
(i.e. DLL)? Please share some pointers.

Also, can many ASCX controls be ported into one complied Custom Control?

Thank you all!!
Dave

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Yes, you can put many custom controls into a single custom control DLL.
I don't know of any good, automated way to do it though.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:eEK$I%(E-Mail Removed)...