Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > doDefaultAction is not triggered in web control designer

doDefaultAction is not triggered in web control designer

greg

Hi,

I designed as we control that dedrived from asp.net web button control. Then
I created a designer for this control, in the designer I orverride
DoDefaultAction methond, the problem is when i double click the button
control on at the design time, the doDefaultAction never gets called, here
are my designer code:

public class MyDesigner : System.Web.UI.Design.WebControls.ButtonDesigner
{

public override void DoDefaultAction()
{
DoMyActions();
}

}

and here is the button control code:

[Designer(typeof(MyDesigner))]
public class WebCustomControl1 : System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button
{
private string message = "Confirm1?";
[Bindable(true),
Category("Appearance"),