--------------------------------
From: Abhijit Salvi

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for the excellent solution.

However it seems to work only in case of Repeater right?

Because I am using a DataGrid in place of a Repeater and it is not working for me.

When I am trying to add the EventHandler to the checkbox it gives the following error
"Public Event CheckedChanged(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs)' is an event, and cannot be called directly. Use a 'RaiseEvent' statement to raise an event."

<Id>52Jbb0YgJE61Fe7nS1sO1Q==</Id>