Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Binding dropdownlist to multi-dimension array

Binding dropdownlist to multi-dimension array

pc

I would like to bind a dropdownlist control to a multi dimensional array and
wondered if it is possible and where I can get some samples.

My want to be able to have an array which contains the months January to
December as the Text and the numbers 1 to 12 as the value:

<asp: option value="1">January</option>
<asp: option value="2">February</option>

etc.

I know that I can use a dataset with two columns to bind the control, but in
this case I am using an array.

Thanks,