--------------------------------
From: kumaravelan mb

-----------------------

<Id>8AuTFvpkMkeSn70KRlKhPQ==</Id>

quaester

are you trying to implement something like sql reporting services?
so far I've done something similiar (but very simple) but not using datagrid.
one idea for you is that, to make a nested datagrid, which means in the
first level you pull out the group and in the dataitembound, generate another
datagrid of the group concerned in the itemtemplate.